From the
four concerts i have went in my life, the best one was bad religion, in 2014,
at teatro caupolican.
I like the
band because I love their music, their style, and I really appreciate that they
keep playing and creating new music, with the same punk rock soul after their
50th. So my brother, that also likes the band, and I, decided to buy the ticket
and go to see one of our favourite bands.
We arrived
to teatro caupolican, made the line and watch the concert.
It was
great, you could see how old they have become, but that only makes you respect
them more; they sounded really good creating a really nice oldschool ambient, thing
that I really liked. Their fandom is, in general, very mature, they created a
really cool atmosphere, the most kind mosh ever.
At the end,
it was late 1am, the first two buses didn’t stop, there were too much rude
dudes rounding the bus stop, anyways, we could reach home alive.
Bad religion was in Chile? i dont have idea, it would be fabulous to see them in concert. Im so happy that you return alive at home, inside in that deadly bus stop, yeah.
ReplyDeleteI don't really know that group but good that you enjoy the concert :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing that you and your brother made it, when I tried to went to see my favorite band the page didn't work until all the tickets were sold out...
ReplyDelete