What country i would like to visit?
If someone asks me what country i
would like to visit, actually, i have not an unique answer, but i can say that there
are two categories for me: fully natural
beautiful places and cultural places.
Although, i really like the natural beauty, i am really interested in
history and cultures from the past, and if there is a place with a huge amount
of culture behind a beautiful layer, for me Italy is the best choice.
In Italy is placed the first
capital of the Roman Empire, thus ancient architecture that I would love to
see, like the famous “Roman coliseum” or the “Roman forum”, that is what i like, beauty and culture.
There is also Venetia, who wouldn´t
want to navy in the canal of Venetia in a boat?
Also, I’m very interested in Italian
food, the real pasta, pesto, etc.
So, if I have the opportunity, I would
go to Italia.
wow! i would like to go to italy to! but only to eat all the food of the country...
ReplyDeletenice post
I like you point of view, I would stick to the natural places thou, and just as a freak fact. Do you know about the island called Poveglia? Is in the province of Venecia and his history is very dark and interesting.
ReplyDeleteItaly is a beautiful country with lots of awesome places, and the food there is very tasty. Travel through Venice in a gondola sounds cool
ReplyDelete