Actually i
have not a really big obsession and I think it is because of studies. I have a
lot of little obsessions that I can’t go through with, like video games, watch
series, read manga, music, etc. But in this moment the thing I am more into, would
be playing volleyball; I started to play volleyball at my last year of school
like for the last 4 months of that year (because of an ankle sprain on march), that
was not much time for me and now I want to play more. In university I searched
for ways to play, I started to go to volleyball CFG voluntarily, and at the
same time, I keep going to my school some Saturdays to play with my old team mates.
Now i am expecting all the weeks the days that I can play, like when you expect
the day of release of a chapter of your favorite series. So I just want to keep
playing, improve and I don’t know, I wasn’t going that serious at the beginning,
but if I have the opportunity I would like to play like in the team of the
university.
What country i would like to visit? If someone asks me what country i would like to visit, actually, i have not an unique answer, but i can say that there are two categories for me: fully natural beautiful places and cultural places. Although, i really like the natural beauty, i am really interested in history and cultures from the past, and if there is a place with a huge amount of culture behind a beautiful layer, for me Italy is the best choice. In Italy is placed the first capital of the Roman Empire, thus ancient architecture that I would love to see, like the famous “Roman coliseum” or the “Roman forum”, that is what i like, beauty and culture. There is also Venetia, who wouldn´t want to navy in the canal of Venetia in a boat? Also, I’m very interested in Italian food, the real pasta, pesto, etc. So, if I have the opportunity, I would go to Italia.
WOW! I really would like to do a sport, but I'm too loose.
ReplyDeletenice post
" like when you expect the day of release of a chapter of your favorite series." I can totally relate this, I tried to join to something but the schedules weren´t at my favor.
ReplyDeleteOutstanding, I think that your obssession its good and healthy. I love to do sport too so I understand you, and also because we go to Volleyball CFG every week XD
ReplyDelete