About the study program of the career I am currently coursing. (anthropology in the U de Chile)
In my
opinion the curriculum of the program is very good; obviously I selected this
career in this university because I liked the curriculum. It has all what I want
and gives me the possibilities to choose between 3 specializations, including
archaeology, in which I am interested.
In the case
of the workload, I feel it right, we don’t have a big amount of in person
class, but in exchange we have to read a lot, anyway it isn’t a problem for
itself, but the thing I don’t like, and I would change a bit, is the homework
mechanics that I personally don’t like and become a problem when they send all
the homework and evaluated homework at the same time, it’s very stressing.
In relation
to the methods of teaching, I like them in general, I like the practice methods
that the most of my professors use.
In general I
like what we are learning and how, the infrastructure is not the best, but is
not bad, I mean, we have things that not all people have, but if I could change
something, I would improve the FACSO classrooms and create more places to study,
because the library is really small and noisy, like the entire faculty. When I started
to come I was impressed by the technology in the “Aularios”, they are great,
but the heating is very noisy. There is also the fact that we have Wi-Fi in the
majority of the faculty and also have facilities to use public or particular
computers. i didn't expect to have such facilities before entry to the university.
So, i like how the most of the things are going (for now), always it can be better (or worst), but i can absolutely deal with it.
You are very positive, I think the same, but with more hate. I should learn one or two things from you.
ReplyDeleteI'm absolutely agree with you about FACSO classrooms, they aren't enough big for us, and the FACSO library is small in comparison to others like the libraries of philosophic or sciences
ReplyDelete