Skip to main content

Final blog :(

In general, we learned English here in a new way (for me at least), I think we hadn’t learned a lot of new things, we learned some details and new words, but not new contents at all, but we have put in practice all that we know of this language, in different ways, in the oral interaction, and in the (now important) digital medias. I like a lot those methods, in particular I can say that the use of the blogs was interesting, because for me, internet interaction has been always like the first method with which I have learned English, there are some particularities that makes it different of the oral interaction, a bit funnier (the memes).

The aspect that I know I need to improve the most, is the pronunciation, is terrible, the words in my mind sound correct, but when they come out, them doesn’t sound like I want, I realized this, in part because of the videos (well, I never liked how I sound in records). Also, I realized that the words don’t sound good specially when I am nervous, I feel I can do it when I am talking alone (sad things), but when I am with other people I worry a lot about how I sound and it just goes worst :(

I will keep improving with the things I am used to do, like reading in manga, papers, and other things in english, playing games with English talkers, watching all kind of series, etc. Daily, I use English a lot, especially in internet, I would like to be able to use it more in real life.


Well, the name of this blog and the URL does not reflect what I really think of this course, I mean, I don’t like the extra hours in the university, but this course has been funny, I really appreciate your manners and work miss :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What country i would like to visit? If someone asks me what country i would like to visit, actually, i have not an unique answer, but i can say that there are two categories for me:  fully natural beautiful places and cultural places. Although, i really like the natural beauty, i am really interested in history and cultures from the past, and if there is a place with a huge amount of culture behind a beautiful layer, for me Italy is the best choice. In Italy is placed the first capital of the Roman Empire, thus ancient architecture that I would love to see, like the famous “Roman coliseum” or the “Roman forum”, that is what i like, beauty and culture. There is also Venetia, who wouldn´t want to navy in the canal of Venetia in a boat? Also, I’m very interested in Italian food, the real pasta, pesto, etc. So, if I have the opportunity, I would go to Italia.

GPOY (not me)

Well, I am not a person who like photos too much, specially photos of me, but there is a good photo, of one of the best things in the world, a dog, a cute dog (look that nose). She, the cute Golden retriever of the photo is Kyra, she is my friend from like 6 years Since I born, we always had pets, always dogs which lived a lot with us, first were Mimi and patapata, them were mom and daughter, both typical Chilean kiltros, a bit of black, brown and white hair, medium size and just normal behaviors. The first one (Mimi) died when I was a child, I remember she drowned with something :(  , then was only patapata, which was with us until something like 2009, we suffered a lot when they gone :(( Kyra arrived at our house because one of my uncles know somebody who was gifting puppies, and asked to us if we want one of them, at the start it was a hard decision, dogs are a responsibility and all that kind of things, but at the end we decided to keep her, also two of my cous...

Postgraduate studies

As a student, when I think in my future, the first thing that comes to my mind is to keep studying, probably because I am used to. So, what I would study after ending my bachelor? I am studying anthropology, and planning to pick the archaeology specialty.  So, when I finish my anthropology-archaeology studies, I would like to delve into the archaeologist duty, because I really enjoy studying it and I like to finish what I do in the most completely way as possible, that means that I want to get all the knowledge related to archaeology, as far as possible. Also, there is the fact that in this moment, the postgraduate studies are very common, so thinking in future work activity, it may help me to get better Jobs. For doing what I want and what I may need, I want to get a master’s degree in archaeology in the University of Chile, and then, in a farther future, get a doctorate, in archaeology, probably in USA, mainly because that doctorate doesn’t exist in the university of Chil...