Well, I am
not a person who like photos too much, specially photos of me, but there is a
good photo, of one of the best things in the world, a dog, a cute dog (look
that nose).
She, the
cute Golden retriever of the photo is Kyra, she is my friend from like 6 years
Since I born,
we always had pets, always dogs which lived a lot with us, first were Mimi and
patapata, them were mom and daughter, both typical Chilean kiltros, a bit of
black, brown and white hair, medium size and just normal behaviors. The first
one (Mimi) died when I was a child, I remember she drowned with something :( , then was only patapata, which was with us
until something like 2009, we suffered a lot when they gone :((
Kyra arrived
at our house because one of my uncles know somebody who was gifting puppies,
and asked to us if we want one of them, at the start it was a hard decision,
dogs are a responsibility and all that kind of things, but at the end we
decided to keep her, also two of my cousins, our pets (of my uncles and I) are
all brothers. Currently, Kyra is an adult golden retriever, like a majestic golden
steed. At the time that she is ridiculously immature for some things, she
always become crazy after a few minutes of staying with her, sometimes she is
so calm and can be immobile in the middle of the way, including when we pass walking
above her.
The photo
was hard to take, when I am with her, she is always in movement, I took the
photo after a good time playing, when she got tired (I was lying at her side). I love her, her hair, her
nose and the fact that she always wants a little of love ❤

Patapata? asfkñ what a good name!
ReplyDelete"majestic golden steed" poetic, I like it ∩(︶▽︶)∩
Your dog is beautiful! We have a dog now an its impossible take a picture of her, because she moves too much and never gets tired D:
i want to boop her snoot
ReplyDeleteawww I love her! she is so cute! she reminded me to my dog Agatha, she was also a golden! they are such a beautiful breed <3
ReplyDeleteyour dog Kyra is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful!!!!!!!!!, It seems that she must be very naughty. And by the way, the name patapata, so cool
ReplyDelete