The evolution
theory has been a controversial topic since the very first publication of “the
origin of the species” by Charles Darwin in 1859. This theory has changed throughout
years, and right now it is composed by the Darwin main ideas plus the genetic
model of Mendel, this means, the ideas of natural and sexual selection plus the
idea of the genetic inherited characters. The actual status of the theory, in a
simplified way, tell us that the most capable organism will survive, and then
would naturally reproduce, creating a capable offspring which would get the
best characteristics through the AND to survive, making the evolution process
improve gradually all the organisms.
Science has
advanced, currently many people accept this theory as one of the 3 most important
theories in the biology field, with the cellular theory and the chromosomal
theory of the inheritance, although, it is still a controversial topic, especially
in some specific parts of the population, like the religious groups that since
the start, fought against the diffusion of this powerful emergent theory.
This paper will
try to make an accurate summary of the actual and the accumulated state of discussion
between both mainly religious creationist viewpoints and the scientific
evolutionist viewpoints.
In order to
explore this topic, and reach our objective, the other will argue and analyze
the different official positions of this
kind of viewpoints, this means the analysis of positions of different
authorities of each stand, make a synthesis of them and get a position after
the discussion.
Hello Nico! When I was reading you introduction you made me think about my own contradictions because at this moment I don’t like religion too much, so read about the eternal fight between religion and science due to the evolution topic I found it very interesting. I don’t know a lot of biology but I believe in evolution so know more about it makes me happy besides there are three different (and important) theories accepted I couldn’t imagine how many more will there be in the future.
ReplyDelete